8.3.10

spring is in the air

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i'm in love with these colors for spring. that skirt and bodysuit are to die for! they are so simple, i need need need them!

so i'm going to start working for my dad's friend, in her office soon and then i'll have some money to go shopping. i really need to get a blouse to wear with my light pink pants.
i'm still on the hunt of a prom dress, the perfect pair of wedges, and a new tote bag.
if you guys have any suggestions at all please let me know!
i told what i wanted in a prom dress, a short simple one. it doesn't matter what kind of wedges they are but for the tote bag, i want something really structured kind of like the mullberry alexa bag.

i'm getting ready to out to a late lunch with my mom, and i'll post a picture of my outfit aswell.
lots of love.
xx
skirt and bodysuit by zimmermann and dress by halston heritage
[net-a-porter]

1 comment:

Emilie Delance said...

love the colors! want all 3 pieces :D