3.2.10

In My Closet

Here are a few of my favorite things that I honestly could not live without. Some of my other favorite things were in the wash(or at my mom's house)but I promise I'll show you them soon.
I'm thinking of getting a job soon(ASAP!!!)because I really need new clothes for Spring and just because! I used to have a TON of clothes, and I have no idea where the hell they went!
I think they got given away when I moved schools, because the school I'm at now is a prep school, and we have a dress code. Who knows.
Well, here are the pictures I promised! Finally!
(OH! Before I forget, ASK ME QUESTIONS!! About anything, you can email them to me, or just comment them to me whatever! So just be thinking of something. )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What I got:Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse, H&M jacket(quarter length sleeves), Forever21 Blazer, H&M Dress, H&M TeeShirt, Forever21 dress, JCrew sweater, Banana Republic Blouse, Juicy Couture snow boots, Michelle D heels, Vintage(from LAVintage)boots(I wear these
almost every day), Melissa Wedges(Made from recycled plastic), Alex Marie Wedges, Your Feet Look Gorgeous flats(I wear these all the time aswell, as you can see. There is honestly no support at the bottom because
I live in those), Lola perfume ring by Marc Jacobs, My Nanny's Cross(I want to find a longer chain for it), and finally That Extra Half an Inch, Who What Wear, Spark Notes Fashion, Style A to Zoe, And Audrey Hepburn books.

4 comments:

ARANXA. said...

awww LOVVEEE :)
especially the lola ring
and i wish i had a closet that big..i have such a tiny closet, i have no idea how all my clothes fits in there
xo,
ARANXA

Jadore-Fashion said...

lovely pieces...i want all your fashion books!! xx

Blicious said...

loving all of your printed tops! so cute!

xoxo

Everyday Dress Up said...

nice nice nice

loving all the floral for spring!