21.2.10

One Crazy Ass Night

Photobucket
I am so sorry for the pretty shitty updates, I have been so busy with just everything. I am currently laying in my bed, in the PJ's I've been wearing since I got home last night, so about fourteen hours, short shorts, a huge hoodie and a gators tee shirt. I just woke up from a five hour nap because I only had about two and half hours of sleep last night. I can barely keep my eyes open right now. Last night was pretty wild, I won't give the details, but it consisted of talking, yelling, dancing, eating, drinking, falling, carrying, gossiping, laughing, throwing up, not sleeping, cuddling, running, crying. It was amazing. Probably one of the best nights yet. I promise, I'll be back 100% tomorrow after I'm well rested and after a long hot shower. Lots of love to everyone.
xx

No comments: