23.2.10

A Little Burberry Before Bed

I just HAD to post this. I was reading Le Flassh this afternoon and saw that she watched the Burberry show, so all evening I was checking back and forth on Style to see if the Burberry pictures were up. Well now they are and I am so happy! I loved everything. Burberry Prorsum never fails with Christopher Bailey in charge. Everything in the show looked very warm and snug, which is perfect for Fall and Winter. I absolutely adore the boots, the over the knee black and over the knee snake skin, and also the thigh high and bootie boots. They remind me of a fashionable hiker for some reason, I really want a pair. The colors and textures are very fall, which I love. I live in a place where we get all four seasons, so its nice seeing a line where you actually see pants, coats, and fall like garments instead of short shorts and thin buttondowns. I thought it was a lovely collection and I can't wait to see those fur coats in some editorials.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Ripped Jeans said...

gorgeous gorgeous pieces i especially love that white furry coat with those chunky ass heels

stylestalker said...

amazing!
xx.