5.12.09

Little Jems of Mine

Just decided to go on a little shopping adventure. I live in a small town called Asheville, in North Carolina. We have pretty good shopping here. Downtown(where I live) is hip and has tons of vintage stores, and small one of a kind stores. We have NO CHAINS! Except(coming this spring) is an Urban Outfitters. So here are some pieces I tried on. Enjoy!
Store Number One:Frock
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A fitted strapless minidress. It was so cozy, it was polyester and it was on sale for $88. One of the comfiest dresses I tried on today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress reminded me of something an angel would wear. It was very flowy, layered and had tons of sparkle. When I saw it, it screamed Christmas.
Store Number Two:Union
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress screamed Asheville. Because of the pattern and the color. The only thing I didn't like about this dress was the elastic bottom of the sleeve. But all and all the dress was gorgeous and a real party dress.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was another Christmas dress I fell in love with. It was gold and sparkly. The bottom of the dress had pockets, and the top had slight gold sparkles to match the skirt. If I was to buy this, I would pair it with a black tuxedo jacket and black tights.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress was random, it looks very spring but I loved the fringe. The dress was also available in black. But I thought pink would add a little shabang. The dress was a turtle neck style and buttoned at the neck.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The cape! I feel in LOVE with this. I'm honestly going to save up($108)and go back down the street and buy this. The cape is knitted(kind of itchy) and it went very well with my grey skinny jeans. It was big, and warm.
Store Number Three:Tops
Photobucket
Gladiator Wedges
Photobucket
Oxford Flats
Photobucket
Flower Heels
Photobucket
Steve Madden Heels
Photobucket
Carved Heels
(Okay these pics are kinda shitty, because you're not supposed to take pictures in Tops, but I was sneeky with my cell)
Store Number Four:Minx
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress was a very fitted teal dress. It was tight, and short. The back was crisscrossed. I really loved the way it fitted my body, it was even made to add a little curve to even people without them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeggings and an extra large sweater. The jeggings were amazing! And the sweater was diamond knitted. You can't tell by the picture, but the color of the jeggings are a light blue, and the color of the sweater is a dark grey.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This turtle neck was like having a scarf attached! The neck of the sweater was honestly about a foot long and you could lay it anyway you wanted. It was a deep brown/dark grey mixed. It felt like the same fabric as the sweater above.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress was like wearing a tutu. And the way the patterns went together it reminded me of Edward Scissorhands. I really liked the detailing at the top, with the triangle on the bust.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress was a dark teal green. The bow just pulled it all together. It was short, and the detail stitching was to die for!
Oh! Sorry the pictures are so blurry. My hands were very shaky because it was about 30 degrees outside.

No comments: